Article writing in a perfectly optimized way
Keywords are very essential in the digital marketing world for proper indexing. The count of these words per article is known to one and all, but do we know how to use them in a qualitative way? We come across overdone SEO articles every day. Correctly written SEO article is what makes difference between a click and close on your page.
Relevant content is what all are pointing at, but placing words in an apt fashion will matter in the perception of your pages. Follow some simple tips to get the users clicking over your well written page.
- Use of keywords in your title will increase the optimization value of your article. Sentence with 4-5 words length can be a meaningful title. It can work well with the crawlers.
- HTML resource box must have your important keywords. The anchor text is significant for optimization. The link will be useful to take users back to your webpage and optimize it. The main keywords become the centre of search so use it to your benefit.
- Do not saturate your article with use of the same keywords; try alternative key terms or phrases to attract maximum attraction in a good way.
- Make a list of the various words and try to come up with a smart title for your article using each one of them. Use the best one that has a general appeal to it. This approach can give you multiple choices for many similar articles.
- HTML resource box can be used to fill in keywords with your location or address, rather than adding them to the titles. Your article must have attention seeking content of relevant information and function. The specific details can be a part of your resource box, when you deal with article marketing in the local business.
- Well fitting title and content is much preferred, rather than all desirable keywords in grammatically wrong and improperly written article.
- Spelling errors in any keywords should not be a part of your articles. Avoid use of such unappealing tactics to forcibly fit the wrongly spelt keywords in the content.
- The first three terms of your article and its title should contain the keywords for better optimization. This is to be done in a grammatically and logically correct manner.
- Title brings in the readers and grabs their attention, but you must not just fancily keep adding terms. Keywords form the important part of webpage optimization. Attractive quotient is important and your sentences should seem natural and sensible.
- Avoid using only the hyperlinked keywords in the resource box. Try to fit in complete sentences in there.
- First paragraph of a sentence should have these words specifically located.
- Do not compromise the quality of your work through overuse of the terms. One specific keyword per article and same for a resource box is necessary. Targeting a word frequently can harm the level of your content.
- Related content is a very important aspect of the optimization process. Keywords, article title and the material written should all be in-sync with each other.
- Writing for the crawlers is not a good idea; try to remember, the short span of your readers may close your page just due to one unpleasant error. Quality information for the end user should be your target.
Optimization is a part of web content and not the other way round. When you write your content well, the readers are bound to remain glued to it and come back for more. In case it is only for the web engines, then your compromised pages will earn a bad reputation over time and kill the future of your site. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one thing and doing your best as a content writer another; a flexible blend of both can do miracles for your website and the optimization process.